Anne Elizabeth Sellers Environmental Sciences Scholarship
The Anne Elizabeth Sellers Environmental Sciences Scholarship is available to students who are majors in Environmental Sciences on the Corvallis Campus. This scholarship was established to facilitate the higher education of students with similar interests in and dedication to protecting and improving our natural environment as Anne E. Sellers. Anne was a passionate defender of Oregon’s wild places, a fighter for environmental justice, a vegetarian, an organic gardener, a bicycle commuter, and a lover of animals.
– have declared an undergraduate major in Environmental Sciences for the entire period that the scholarship applies,
– pursue their degree at the Corvallis Campus,
– be Oregon residents and US citizens,
– have credits sufficient for junior standing by the beginning of the fall term when the scholarship begins, and
– maintain a minimum 3.00 grade point average in core courses required for the major and in classes associated with their specialization in the major.