Oregon State University Honors College Differential Tuition Scholarship
The scholarship provides assistance to continuing students in paying for the Honors College differential tuition. Incoming first-year students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please respond to the following question in 250 words or less to tell the committee what receipt of the Differential Tuition Scholarship would mean to you: How will receipt of this scholarship impact your ability to succeed in the Honors College, in your education, and in achieving your future goals?
- The honors degree is the culmination of a highly-engaged experience that adds value and meaning to an undergraduate education. The honors experience provides skills and perspective that will serve students in their next steps and beyond. Please respond to the following question in 250 words or less to tell the committee what the Honors College experience means to you: How do you see participation in the Honors College supporting you in the achievement of your future goals?
- We strive to form an Honors College community that supports every individual in the authentic expression of their identity and in the pursuit of their personal, academic, and professional goals. We believe that individual and collective achievement go hand-in-hand. Please respond to the following question in 250 words or less to tell the committee how you have engaged with the Honors College community beyond coursework: What has the Honors College community meant to you, and how have you engaged with the Honors College outsie of classes? Please be specific regarding events, resources, activities, and/or groups you have participated in.
- What year do you currently plan to graduate from OSU with your HBS/HBA/HBFA?
- What is your current progress toward the completion of your thesis?